Is your car a health risk?
Car Interiors Breed Germs
Bacteria present in soil and dust invades vehicles rapidly via animals and passenger shoes
Neither soap & water nor sanitizers & disinfectants provide any ongoing protection to cleaned surfaces
Sanitizers & disinfectants stop being effective the moment they dry
Soap residue actually provides a food source to bacteria & molds, encouraging growth
Antimicrobial surface protectant, creates clean and safe environments
Getting rid of molds & germs now can help you & your family avoid health problems in the future.
Prevent & Protect
- Neutralizing Odours
Germ Prevention System
Globally registered the AEGIS AEM 5700 is the most commonly used antimicrobial in the world. From socks to medical equipment, the AEGIS AEM 5700 has been used in a wide range of industries and on a broad and diverse set of materials. In each application the general concept is the same: provide long lasting antimicrobial protection.
The AEGIS AEM 5700 is the only Health Canada registered, bonding, antimicrobial surface treatment approved for commercial applications.
Combined with proper disinfection, AEGIS surface protection creates clean and safe environments.
It can protect treated surfaces from 99.9 % of germs on contact with its unique mode of action. The shield is unique in that it alone remains on guard to Control and Prevent the growth of harmful microorganisms between traditional cleaning and disinfection practices.
Permanent Antimicrobial Surface Treatment
- Creates permanent bond to virtually any substrate
- Compatible with virtually all substrates, including natural and synthetic fibers
- Does not create an environment that promotes adaptive microorganisms
- No arsenic, tin, heavy metals, or polychlorinated phenols
- Accepted, registered, & readily available worldwide
- Non-leaching, does not rub off or migrate onto skin
- A new layer in creating safe environments